Most, but not all, items carry a 30-day buy-back guarantee. Take note, however, that we do not refund the shipping and handling fee, and that there is a $5.00 or 15% restocking fee. The following conditions MUST be met before a refund will be issued:
• the item must be returned within 30 days of the order date
• a Return Authorization Code (RAC) must be obtained by emailing email@example.com (to insure receipt please Cc our backup email NLpedometers@gmail.com). Place the following in the SUBJECT box: Request for RAC for Order No. _______ (provide your order number), and if you are having a problem with the device, specifically describe the problem. The RAC must be written on the outside of the return package. A Return Authorization Code is required for all returned merchandise. If there is no RAC written on the outside of the package, the package will be refused and returned to the sender.
• the item must be in its original (new) condition; that means no mars or scratches and the order must be returned in total--battery included.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your return to be received, processed and appear on your credit card statement.
Non-returnable items include, but are not limited to, the School Program Kits containing DIGI-WALKER™ step counters/pedometers (as they contain packets that cannot be returned once opened), Software, Posters, CHALLENGE™ Charts, Guidebooks, Activity Records, any stationery products, all custom labeled goods, and special orders.
Visit our Return Policy page for more information.
To avoid unnecessary returns please review our FAQs and Troubleshooting/Help Guide, as your device's problem/concern may very well be addressed there.
The DIGI-WALKER™ step counter and the NL-series activity monitor are each warranted to the original purchaser or recipient against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and conditions, as determined by NEW-LIFESTYLES, for one year from the date of purchase.
During the warranty period, NEW-LIFESTYLES will repair or replace your defective step counter or activity monitor — we choose the most appropriate solution for your situation.
This warranty does NOT apply to batteries, LCD displays, or damage incurred through misuse, abuse, mishandling, negligence, accident, tampering, unauthorized repair or use in violation of the operating instructions. A few specific examples of things NOT covered by this warranty are breaking the case, breaking the clip, breaking the liquid crystal display, or getting the unit wet. Units with this type of damage will not be replaced.
In the event that you discover a warranted defect, follow this procedure precisely or no processing will occur. Do NOT enclose peanuts, newspaper, paper towels and do NOT wrap the package in brown or white craft paper. Obtain a Return Authorization Code (RAC) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (to insure receipt please Cc our backup email NLpedometers@gmail.com) and write your RAC on the outside of the return package. A Return Authorization Code is required for all returned merchandise. If there is no RAC written on the outside of the package, the package will be refused and returned to the sender. Place the following in a crush-resistant mailer and seal the package with a single (1) piece of packaging tape:
1) the step counter or activity monitor wrapped in a printout of this web page and secured with a single rubber band
2) your dated sales receipt
3) $8 if in the U.S. or $20 if in Canada or Mexico (for return shipping and handling), in the form of a check or money order in U.S. funds made payable to: NEW-LIFESTYLES, INC. Your payment MUST be included; if not included, no processing will occur.
4) Include the following information:
Email address (required):
Phone number including the area code: