Developed by an exercise physiologist and a certified diabetes educator, our Walk Away From Diabetes Complications™ kit offers the following components:
NL-800 / NL-1000 Accelerometer Features:
- An NL-800 or NL-1000 accelerometer with a security strap. The activity monitor is strategically packaged in a pill vial which serves as its home at night so that one doesn’t inadvertently run the unit through the washing machine, and yes, it does happen!
- A Walk Away From Diabetes Complications™ guide book with the benefits of physical activity and a section to record and track step activity and pre/post-prandial glucose levels—a great way to show that as steps go up, glucose levels go down!
- A Sugar Key—a keychain pouch with a velcro closure designed to keep glucose tablets as hand as your keys. A laminated insertion card lists the signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia along with the causes, treatment and prevention. It’s an invaluable tool for anyone taking hypoglycemic agents while increasing physical activity.
Affiliated with a school, university or government organization and
want to use a purchase order? If so, in addition to your order, we will
need an authorized (signed) purchase order sent to us via fax
816-373-9929, email NLpedometers@gmail.com or mail to:
- NL-800: Steps, 7-day memory and time of day (clock); NL-1000: Steps, distance (miles or kilometers), MVPA Time, 7-day memory and time of day (clock)
- Specially designed patent-pending metal/plastic hybrid clip (We married the strength of metal with the holding power of plastic.)
- Protective cover to prevent inadvertent resets
- Automatically resets daily totals!
- Stores step totals for 7 days
- Silent--makes no clicking noise
- Counts steps at slower speeds and on the overweight and obese better than suspended-lever arm pedometers
- Activity monitor dimensions: 2 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 7/8 inches (6.35 x 3.81 x 2.22 cm)
- Activity monitor weight: 1.1 ounce (31.2 grams)
- Battery operation; uses a CR2032 battery included
- Battery life: approximately 18 months
Attn: Order Department
NOTE: NEW-LIFESTYLES, Inc. reserves the right to deny credit. There will
be a $20 service fee for any purchase order under $200. (This does not
include pre-paid orders via check, money order or credit card.)
5201 NE Maybrook Road
Lee's Summit, MO 64064