We do our best to ship orders within 3 work days of receiving them. Orders placed over a weekend or on a holiday normally ship the following work day. Express services do not include weekend delivery.
If you choose United States Postal Service and are shipping to an address other than your billing address, we highly suggest requesting Signature Confirmation to avoid "lost" packages. There is a $3.00 upcharge for the service, but we feel that it is worth the peace of mind to ensure delivery.
Note: If our system calculates a shipping and handling fee incorrectly, NEW-LIFESTYLES, Inc. reserves the right to correct the shipping and handling fee and email the correct shipping and handling fee to you for your approval before processing or shipping your order.
Return / Exchange Policy
If you are having trouble with your pedometer, please review your pedometer's troubleshooting guide located on your pedometer's product page to avoid unnecessary returns. Most times you'll find the solution is simply a click away. Should you be unable to resolve the problem then email NEW-LIFESTYLES, and we may be able to help you. All troubleshooting is done via email.
Most, but not all, products carry a 30-day buy-back guarantee. Shipping and handling, gift wrap, rush, convenience or wire transfer fees are not refundable, and there is a $5.00 or 15% restocking fee. If you are exchanging for another product, we normally waive the restocking fee.
The following conditions must be met before a refund will be issued:
Note: Custom labeled goods, special order items or final sale items are non-returnable and non-refundable. Non-returnable items include, but are not limited to, the School Program Kits containing DIGI-WALKER™ pedometers (as they contain packets once opened cannot be returned), software, posters, CHALLENGE™ Charts, guidebooks, activity records and any stationery products.
- The item must be returned within 30 days of the order date.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required for all returns or exchanges. Email us for an RMA.
- The product must be in its original (new) condition; that means no mars or scratches and the order must be returned in total--battery included.
If you are not satisfied with the product purchased and it meets the conditions listed above, then follow this procedure:
We will evaluate your product upon its return to determine that it qualifies for a refund. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your return to be received, processed and to appear on your credit card statement.
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) via an email to NEW-LIFESTYLES. In your email place the following in the SUBJECT box: Request for RMA for Order No. ______ placed on __/__/__ (provide your order number and the date you placed the order). All returns require an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Those without an RMA will be returned to the sender.
- Once you receive your RMA simply return your merchandise in its original packaging sealed with a single (1) piece of packaging tape. Please do not enclose peanuts, newspaper, paper towels or the like, and please do not wrap the package in brown or white craft paper.
- Write your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) on the outside of the package.
- We advise insuring the package.
If your package was damaged in transit, save the merchandise and its packaging and notify us immediately via an email to NEW-LIFESTYLES.
To avoid unnecessary returns please review your pedometer's troubleshooting guide located on your pedometer's product page as your concern may very well be addressed there.
The DIGI-WALKER™ step counter and the NL-series accelerometers are each warranted to the original purchaser or recipient against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and conditions, as determined by NEW-LIFESTYLES, for one year from the date of purchase.
During the warranty period, NEW-LIFESTYLES will repair or replace your defective step counter or activity monitor — we choose the most appropriate solution for your situation.
This warranty does not apply to batteries, LCD displays, or damage incurred through misuse, abuse, mishandling, negligence, accident, tampering, unauthorized repair or use in violation of the operating instructions. A few specific examples of things not covered by this warranty are breaking the case, breaking the clip, breaking the liquid crystal display, or getting the unit wet. Units with this type of damage will not be replaced.
In the event that you discover a warranted defect, follow this procedure precisely or no processing will occur. Please do not enclose peanuts, newspaper, paper towels and do not wrap the package in brown or white craft paper. Email NEW-LIFESTYLES to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and write your RMA on the outside of the return package. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required for all returned merchandise. If there is no RMA written on the outside of the package, the package will be refused and returned to the sender. Place the following in a crush-resistant mailer and seal the package with a single (1) piece of packaging tape:
Include the following information:
Address with street address, city, state and zip/postal code,
Email address (required),
Phone number including the area code,
Purchase price and
Problem with product--please be specific.
step counter or activity monitor wrapped in a printout of this web page and secured with a single rubber band
your dated sales receipt
- $8 if in the U.S. or US$28 if in Canada (for return shipping and handling) in the form of a check or money order in U.S. funds made payable to: NEW-LIFESTYLES, Inc. Your payment MUST be included; if not included, no processing will occur.