The NL-1000 activity is quite simple to use — set the clock, set your stride length, set the intensity threshold and go!
The development of NL-1000 is important for three big reasons:
Placement and positioning on the body affect the accuracy of simple pedometers, therefore NEW-LIFESTYLES engineered the new NL-1000 (like its research-acclaimed predecessor the NL-2000) so that it counts accurately on nearly all body types including those with bigger tummies.
The NL-1000 piezoelectric pedometer (accelerometer) not only counts steps accurately, it also detects the intensity of each step displaying intensity as moderate-to-vigorous physical activity (MVPA) time accumulation.
The NL-1000 combines the three most beneficial and necessary features: steps, moderate-to-vigorous physical activity (MVPA) time accumulation and 7-day memory. Other pedometers on the market offer exercise or activity time, but they simply record all random motion. Since they use the simpler, suspended lever arm sensor mechanisms, they are unable to distinguish light intensity physical activity from moderate-to-vigorous intensity physical activity.
- It works better on bigger bodies than a pedometer.
- It is the first accelerometer with a MVPA™ Timer.
- Its metal clip is strong and durable; it's virtually unbreakable, and it doesn't slip!
NL-1000 Accelerometer Features:
Orders for 1 to 24 activity monitors include 1 Quick Start Guide per
activity monitor. Orders for more than 25 activity monitors are
considered bulk orders. Bulk orders include 1 Quick Start Guide, but
Quick Start Guide and User's Guides are available online at any time.
- Steps, distance (in miles or kilometers), MVPA™ time, 7-day memory and time of day (clock)
- Specially designed patent-pending metal/plastic hybrid clip (We married the strength of metal with the holding power of plastic.)
- Protective cover to prevent inadvertent resets
- Stores your step total, distance, and your MVPA™ time total for seven days
- Automatically resets daily totals
- Silent--makes no clicking noise
- Counts steps at slower speeds and on the overweight and obese better than suspended-lever arm pedometers
- Easily switches between imperial (miles) or metric (kilometer) modes
- Activity monitor dimensions: 2 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 7/8 inches (6.35 x 3.81 x 2.22 cm)
- Activity monitor weight: 1.1 ounce (31.2 grams)
- Battery operation; uses a CR2032 battery included
- Battery life: approximately 18 months
Affiliated with a school, university or government organization and
want to use a purchase order? If so, in addition to your order, we will
need an authorized (signed) purchase order sent to us via fax
816-373-9929, email NLpedometers@gmail.com or mail to:
Attn: Order Department
NOTE: NEW-LIFESTYLES, Inc. reserves the right to deny credit. There will
be a $20 service fee for any purchase order under $200. (This does not
include pre-paid orders via check, money order or credit card.)
5201 NE Maybrook Road
Lee's Summit, MO 64064